I love you all. Well, those of you that posted. And what a set of posts!
Hilarious, insightful, drug-fueled, vaguely suicidal. Well done, well done. *Slow clap*
*Slow stand*
*Looking around*
*Standing ovation*
You rock.
For this reason, Mr. Potato Head and I will be having a little photo session while the kids are napping.
The results will be posted here.
AND I will still try to come up with something cunty to write today for C-U-Next-Tuesday.
A thank you to you, my ones of readers.
*slips you all the tongue*
why does your tongue taste like an exhaust pipe?
ReplyDelete(believe it or not, not a euphemism)
Mostly because I'm not picky.
ReplyDeleteI guess not... I still remember the job you did on that wine bottle...legendary...
ReplyDeleteToo many blow job references ... or not enough?
ReplyDeleteNever, ever enough...never.. never ever...ever never never ever ever enough...
ReplyDelete^^ Insatiable appetite for awkward oral sex jokes.
ReplyDeleteDon't judge me!
ReplyDeleteI judge you to be awesome and of impeccable taste.
ReplyDelete(Totally going to blog for you about oral sex.)
OK, honest truth here, this is the first blog post of anybody's that I have EVER subscribed to the comments for... and i read a lot of blogs...consider this an honor...
ReplyDeleteAnd this will not be the first time i've ever said this, but I am looking forward to the oral sex...the POST of course, silly...
Wait. You can SUBSCRIBE TO COMMENTS?!
ReplyDeleteThis would save me so much time. You're an Internet genius.
Of course you're looking forward to the oral sex. Who isn't?
Anybody not looking forward to oral sex is nary a wee-wee or a hoo-haw... and that is a scientific fact... yes, look to the right of the box (again, not a euphemism, the one for comments here) and you'll see "subscribe"... go for it... pull on it and see what happens...hahahaha
ReplyDelete