Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Au gratin or scalloped?

I should post on my other blog. It's about healthy lifestyles. I haven't been going to the gym because the holiday season was too busy, and now just because inside my house is warmer than outside my house.

Also, I have a cold.

And?

I ate bacon and peanut-M&Ms for lunch. I wish I were lying.

I take that back. It was delicious.

I started playing around with Mr. Potato Head and realized I want a lot more pieces - and a Mrs. Potato Head, for sexism's sake!

Also, this might have gotten into my head a little bit. I didn't initially intend perversion.


Young, virile Mr. Potato Head.


Osteoporosis Mr. Potato Head



Oops. Caught-behind-the-elementary-school-again Mr. Potato Head.


Mr. Potato Head's first ever lap dance.



Mr. Potato Head's fifth lap dance ... tonight.

 
Back door man Mr. Potato Head.

OK, that's it for Mr. Potato Head.

Now, for the E True Potato Head Story - Ms. Potato Head.



Mr. Potato Daddy's little princess.



Little Bookworm Potato Head's first day at school.



State College Potato Head becomes a drunken sorority whore.




Paying-her-own-way Community-college-mother-of-two Potato Head.
(Comes with rear access for stashing coke.)

Try not to think about how this photo session happened in my kids' playroom.

6 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I especially love how you flipped over the purple-eyeshadow eyes to make the bags under the eyes. This is creative genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictorial there, but I can't get past the bacon and peanut m&ms. Good Lord that sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Yes, that IS a potato in my pants!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allie - thank you. I can make pretty much anything look like a coke whore.

    Dogimo - Best lunch ever.

    Organic Meatbag - I'm not sure I want to know what you were doing with potato in your pants.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is amazing. And I love how the drunken sorority whore picture is out of focus, it works soooo well. But I think the Caught-behind-the-elementary-school-again Potato Head is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, Rebecca. I think that's my fave, too.

    ReplyDelete