If I want a giant cup-cake I would need it to be precisely the size of a 1 cup measuring cup. I need some sort of pleasing symmetries to undermine the stupidity of the very idea. A giant cupcake.
WHERE DO YOU GET THE WRAPPER? COFFEE FILTERS??
The more I think this through, the less it can be justified.
What the hell's the right-side for? Do you bake the icing?
GOD this is so true! Thank you! What the fuck is the point? We saw this in Walgreen's "As Seen On TV" aisle and my hubby and I were all, why wouldn't you just make a cake? It would be easier to cut cause it wouldn't be all lumpy on the top and sides? *sigh*
If I want a giant cup-cake I would need it to be precisely the size of a 1 cup measuring cup. I need some sort of pleasing symmetries to undermine the stupidity of the very idea. A giant cupcake.
ReplyDeleteWHERE DO YOU GET THE WRAPPER? COFFEE FILTERS??
The more I think this through, the less it can be justified.
What the hell's the right-side for? Do you bake the icing?
See the ridges? You don't need a wrapper. You get the effect from the pan.
ReplyDeleteYes, apparently one does bake the icing. I contemplated that for a while.
GOD this is so true! Thank you! What the fuck is the point? We saw this in Walgreen's "As Seen On TV" aisle and my hubby and I were all, why wouldn't you just make a cake? It would be easier to cut cause it wouldn't be all lumpy on the top and sides? *sigh*
ReplyDeleteSo funny you commented just now. I was just thinking of posting an update on this. I saw a COMMERCIAL for cupcake pans yesterday. Ridiculous.
ReplyDeleteword, ....home skillet
ReplyDelete