Monday, October 26, 2009

With the thoughts you'd be thinkin', you could be another Lincoln

If you only had a brain
By now, I'm sure you've heard of Judge Keith Bardwell, the Louisiana justice who refused to marry an interracial couple.



He says he worries about the children of interracial couples, and that seems fair. I mean, how far can a person of mixed race really get in the United States?
 

courtesy of The White House

According to the Associated Press, Bardwell said, "I'm not a racist. I just don't believe in mixing the races that way. I have piles and piles of Black friends. They come to my home, I marry them, they use my bathroom. I treat them just like everyone else."

You have piles and piles of Black friends. Like in a wood pile ? Do you keep them in a shed or under a tarp?

What? You let them into your home?

AND you let them use your bathroom?! o_O

Well, sir, that's, uh, well, I just don't know what to say about your overwhelming sense of fairness and equality, except maybe that it's, well, it's mighty white of ya.

Asshole.

3 comments: