I like to keep with the times, but I really like my blog title, passé as it may be.
Forlikeever, cupcakes were more ragin' than a Hypercolor shirt in '89.
Now it's all about the zombies. Zombies are flipping everywhere. Pretty soon, there are going to be movies about sexy zombies who have sexy sex and then kill each other and books about sexy teenage zombies with hearts of gold who refuse to eat their girlfriends' brains, even though they really wanna because they're fucking zombies and teenagers - neither circumstance really lending itself to impulse control.
Naked Zombies just doesn't have the same flair as Naked Cupcakes, and actually, if you picture the former, it's pretty gross - lots of dangling, rotten flesh.
Speaking of gross, I hate those hard-water stains on my stainless steel sink, and I've spent the last year trying to get rid of them. I just discovered that Lime Away is a fucking miracle product. My sink is goddamn gorgeous, and I'm not afraid to say it.
I thought moms were supposed to tell us about these things before we got to the real world. You know, "Wear clean underwear in case of emergency," "Sex is a special act between two grown-ups who love each other very much," "Lime Away will get the calcium deposits off your sink."
Maybe not all moms should be expected to do this, but mine is an honest-to-God chemist. She taught me how to replate my freaking silver, for blog's sake.
Sometimes, it just feels like no matter how many picnic conversations we have about freshness, my mother will never impart all her wisdom onto me.
Life is a mystery.
"...sexy teenage zombies with hearts of gold who refuse to eat their girlfriends' brains, even though they really wanna because they're fucking zombies and teenagers - neither circumstance really lending itself to impulse control."
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say that that sentence right there? That was pure, unadulterated AWESOME. You should get a Pulitzer just for that. Seriously.