I'm not sure how far I should go with potty talk. It actually grosses me out most of the time.
I'm little sick on the bottom end, plus I have some raging heartburn. I'm not pregnant, just really lucky.
But, I'm wondering if I should share this:
Last night, my stomach started feeling iffy while I was grocery shopping. After I finished shopping, I loaded the car with the groceries and started driving home.
In the privacy of the car, I felt comfortable letting out a little backdraft.
Then, I was overcome by a smell, and I thought, "Oh, dear God, what did I eat to create such a deliciously wholesome chicken-y smell that is actually really disgusting?"
A couple minutes later, when the smell got stronger, I remembered I bought a warm rotisserie chicken for dinner. It wasn't me!
*sparkles*
The whole thing made a lot more sense, and I still ate the chicken.
This doesn't seem funny at all now. I'll think of something else to post. Not farting, though.
Indeed, I could have lived my whole life happily without ever having read that anecdote. :/
ReplyDeleteThanks for the long comment. ;)
ReplyDeleteEveryone loves potty humor. Keep it up. Haha! No, really. Don't.
Now I smell like shame.
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. We all do.
ReplyDeleteI enjoy that you still ate the chicken you farted on. And that you shared that moment with the world. We are our best selves at our most awkward, or something like that. Love and Boh, Heish
ReplyDeleteWell, I laughed.
ReplyDelete