In real life. Where I wear pearl necklaces (not the porn kind) sometimes and buns a lot.
Unfortunately, if I get an offer based on my blog, I lose all composure. I think this is because my blog is a lot about making offensive cakes and googling suspicious writers and worshiping strange people and inanimate objects and sometimes, but not always, where I complain about PHubby, even when he doesn't deserve it, which he usually does, but sometimes, I menstruate, and if labor pains are my punishment for Eve being kind of a fruit whore, then me being a bitch for four days a month is PHubby's punishment for Adam being a douche who thought with his penis.
My point is, I keep my dark side where it belongs - on the Internet. In real life, I'm quite educated and classy and also very rarely poop. That's what all my friends say about me behind my back, I've been told. Although, to be fair, the poop thing is less a personality trait and more an uncomfortable medical condition.
So, maybe I lose my composure when I get offers based on my blog because those offers are probably not based on my blog at all, and were sent to me by a glitch or a hitch or whatever the technical term is for when the Internet gets crossed with the World Wide Web, and they are like two planes waving in empty space, and sometimes they collide in strange places and that's when sometimes your boss gets an e-mail you wrote to your coworker about your boss' big, stupid, labia face, and you know you used the right e-mail address, which is why it's totally unfair that you got written up again.
So, maybe I lose my composure when I get offers based on my blog because those offers are probably not based on my blog at all, and were sent to me by a glitch or a hitch or whatever the technical term is for when the Internet gets crossed with the World Wide Web, and they are like two planes waving in empty space, and sometimes they collide in strange places and that's when sometimes your boss gets an e-mail you wrote to your coworker about your boss' big, stupid, labia face, and you know you used the right e-mail address, which is why it's totally unfair that you got written up again.
I think that's how the Interwebs get crossed. I was flipping between a documentary on Al Gore's inventions and a show about parallel universes while I was falling asleep and kind of drunk, but I'm pretty sure I got it straight.
Anyway, the moral of the story is to never write an e-mail about your boss' vagina head to anyone. Best just to keep it word-of-mouth.
Where was I?
... Labia face ... WWW ... blog offers!
Right, so I got this e-mail today that at first I skimmed and was like, "WHOA! Someone likes my blog!" and also, "AWESOME! I totally want to do this. It sounds like fun!!"
But, then I read the whole thing and got a little bummed because:
Duuuuude, no one likes my blog. People like Chrissy's blog, and they want Chrissy to be a guest blogger for the month of July.
Chrissy always gets everything!
Stupid Chrissy.
(Anybody know who Chrissy is, by any chance? Because I swear I won't send her messages pasted together from newspaper clippings and locks of her pets' fur. I'm just curious, is all.)
Anyway, I decided to be friendly/funny about the whole crazy mix-up and hahaha! what a crazy world, huh?! J/K LOL LYLAS BYOB BBQ!
So, here is my response:
Then, as I was writing this post, I realized I responded to a guest blog request as if it were an interview request. Who do I think I am, Tom Cruise? Who the hell tries to get my interview?
So, anyway, I know it's possible I might have screwed up, but do you think they're still interested?
Oh, that Chrissy. That girl cracks me up! You should read this really really really really really hilarious thing she just wrote recently!!! So funny!!!!
ReplyDeleteSorry. Never mind. What I meant to say was... that Chrissy is a humorless bitch, believe you me. All she does is write about how much she likes unicorns. I like you more.
I think that went well!
ReplyDeleteOH man. One time I sent an email to a guy telling him how much I LOVE the company he works for. And as soon as I sent it, I realized that he didn't work for that company any more, and it was very likely he was fired. So I had to send a similar, immediate "whoops" email. It was bad.
ReplyDeleteLabia face. :) I like your dark side. :)
ReplyDeleteAgree with Spanky. That went well. Wellish. Wellbutrin. Whatever. Just hide. It's for the best.
ReplyDeleteYou're my hero. and my old boss is in no way a labia face. he's more like a hairy ass face. ass face is funny.
ReplyDeleteLast I heard anything about Chrissy, she was living in a crack house sucking dick for rock. You're so much better than that.
ReplyDeleteOMG I peed my pants while reading this. I am sure we were separated at birth. It is days just like today when I wish I had an asswipe boss so I could call him Labia Face. You must come by Tribalblogs.com you would fit in so well there.
ReplyDeleteFound you through Jen. Love your site. :-) I think you may still have a chance. You should have told them you'd consider changing your name to Chrissy just for the guest blog post.
ReplyDeleteThat made me laugh so hard!! If after that last email reply they didn't email you back and ask you to guest post I would be shocked and question that they didn't have any sense of humor. :P
ReplyDeleteThis is Chrissy. nice job b*tch. Now I'll never get that guest blog spot I worked so hard to be wholesome for. I had to remember take my Valtrex EVERYDAY and I quit smoking weed in case they needed a sample. F*ck you, you f*cking c*unt.
ReplyDeleteTruth time - if I even had a cohesive "theme" to my blog, I'd hire you to be a guest blogger for my blog... even if you aren't Chrissy.
ReplyDeleteI'd have to pay you in non-monetary items, though... like free coupons for comments to your blog. Redeemable any time.
Very well done.
ReplyDeleteIf they do want to interview you, make sure you show up all Bunsed n' pearled up.
ReplyDeleteWeird, I got an e-mail from a doctoral student in the psychology dept at the U of T at Arlington, or at least so she claimed. Trying to talk about some kind of survey, some kind of research project. She called me "Dear Blogger."
Maybe it's some related scam.
OK, This is really funny! I think you handled it well. And I like your blog! :)
ReplyDeleteLOOL!! I totally just spat jizz all over my keyboard! LMFAO...
ReplyDeleteUm...I mean beer. I spat beer on the keyboard. I was just thinking about what a whore that Christy was and I got kind of mixed up.
ReplyDeleteAnd I wanted you to see that everyone makes mistakes when communicating online. So don't beat yourself off about it.
I totally sent that, dude, your name isn't chrissy? Your "day job" name, I mean?
ReplyDeleteIf they don't write back, they're labia faces. You rock. Chrissy is a media hoor.
ReplyDeleteChrissy is such a whore compared to you.
ReplyDeleteIf I got e-mails like that from someone who I didn't send them to...at first I'd feel a little creeped out. But THEN! THEN I would reread them and find a true sense of camaraderie and e-mail you back, with more LYLASBYOBBBQ, YOUR PLACE!
And a phone number. Definitely a phone number.
HA! You know, I have never once called anyone the name of a female body part. Oh...now that I think about it, I guess a few people have been the C word. Nevermind.
ReplyDeleteSo did they email you back?
LABIA FACE. labia face. Labia. Face. LABIAFACE. la-la-la-laBIA Faaaay-ssss.
ReplyDeleteps cold meds
and labia faces
giggle
pps I can't feel my labia face
pms Please tell me Weird Al is going to record la-la-la-la-la-la my la-labia face
Ah. You rock. Thank you for the laughs. I feel absolutely inspired to interview you about very wholesome things.
ReplyDeleteIf you want to write a guest post for any blog, the best way is to just do it. Write it and email it and say, "here's this guest post I wrote for you... you're welcome."
ReplyDeleteIf they don't want it, send it somewhere else.
If nobody wants it, put it on your own blog.
If they were really interested, their people would call your people. You do have people, right? If not, that might be your problem.
ReplyDeleteNaturally, I assume most things are about me, so I guess this means that you're willing to write my blog for me, so PHEW. Just go in through the garage, mmkay? It's open.
ReplyDeletexo
(LYLAS SWAK OMG ROFLALJDLSFJHLSDKJFL!!!)
That is hilarious! I also love that you call your boss a labia face. She/he sounds totally uggo!
ReplyDeleteOkay, next to your use of the term "labia face" this is the funniest thing I've read in awhile. This would totally happen to me. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI'm totes going to interview you in the near future and/or in my dreams and you better not be professional for any of it. Also the less G rated and unfamily friendly, the better.
ReplyDeleteYou should have just accepted and written your nomral style...I'm sure their "captive mom" audience would have appreciated it. I'm sure all of those moms they have locked up in cages would like something to read instead of just sleeping and waiting to be fed all day.
ReplyDeleteFREE THE MOMS!
I heard Chrissy was a whore. And Christy is a bitch.
ReplyDeleteDo you know what kind of blog the writing would have been for? It might be a blessing in disguise. What if it were a blog for Twilight Moms? That could be awkward. Or completely awesome. I think you should blog about Twilight Moms.
If I'd have known you'd get that excited about guest blogging, I'd have begged you to guest blog for my blog-that-very-few-people-read-but-not-because-it-sucks-so-much-as-that-it's-pretty-new-and-ugly-and-I-post-infrequently-I-swear-that's-why.
ReplyDeleteSeriously. Next time I go on vacation, Christy, will you please by my guesty?
would you write an email to my boss for a $1. call her what you like. make it good. we'll send it from chrissy.
ReplyDeleteDP - I fucking hate unicorns. They think they're so magical.
ReplyDeleteSpanky - *fingers crossed*
Emily - Ouch. Did he forgive you?
Anonymous - Please tell me you're not my boss.
bitethebedbugs - I'm taking that advice.
andygirl - I get a better visual off of "ass face" than "labia face."
MMHolly - Well, not MUCH better.
Jen - I will check it out! I'd be so psyched to have a sibling. True story: I used to try to get my mom to admit I had a twin she hid from me. Hayley Mills fucked up my childhood.
Cashier - Leave it to a cashier to try to get me to sell out. I'll never be Chrissy!
Melinda - Still no e-mail.
Chrissy - My pussy hurts, too. I like how you made a business out of it. PHubby and I were placing bets on who you are, but by elimination of people who left comments after you, we're pretty sure we know. Then, he slimed all over my huge boobs. Am I right?
T - I would totally take that. I fucking love comments more than is healthy.
notquiteawake - Like I said, I'm a professional.
dogimo - Can we turn "Buns'd up" into a euphemism for something?
Heather - Thanks!!
Beta Dad - Those were the hottest comments ever. One-handed and no spelling mistakes!
MommaKiss - Dude, I could do better than "Chrissy."
Wombat - I heard Chrissy did herself with a frozen hot dog and then put tuna fish on her labia face and let her cat lick it off.
Roo - Sooo ... 976 - u roo?
LambAround - No. I think they can't deal with my maturity.
Elly Lou - I think, if it's possible, I love you even more on cold meds. Could we maybe record "Labia Face?" Or maybe we could just be Weird Al's back-up singers, and Henson Studios will make our headdresses.
Curiosity - Those feelings are natural.
The Baltimore Chop - I'll put it on your mom's blog.
Amanda - For some reason, people don't seem to get close enough to me for me to claim them as mine. Except for my kids, but I'll bet when they have a choice, they'll run screaming in the opposite direction, too.
Kristine - Why go through the garage when the window is so much creepier?
Random - Actually, I like my current boss, but I have known a Labia Face or two in my life.
The Sweetest - Let's hang out!
Jen O. - It'll be like when OJ pretended to stab that reporter as a *joke!*
OG - Free the Moms! You should start a movement!
jilly - I have a vague idea of what Twilight Moms are, and I plan on fully researching them in the immediate future.
Ells - Totally. Have you seen my blog? It's pretty much the ugliest blog ever. I should make sure you're on my list.
pattypunker - I accept cash.
Am I the only one who will come to the aid of poor, defenseless Chrissy? I mean, she has redeeming qualities, people. Such as being "awesome." And she excels at "setting up giveaways."
ReplyDeleteI'm just going to come right out and say it. Chrissy sounds great. I wonder if she's single.
I'd want to interview you even more after that! If they don't contact you let me know and we'll set-up our own interview. Bring the naked cupcakes too... But we'll leave Christy AND Chrissy out of it. She doesn't deserve OUR interview time.
ReplyDelete