Last night, we were a-chit-chatting in bed.
Being silly.
Flirting.
Laughing.
(Awwwwwwww. Aren't we precious?)
PHubby: You know I can't get an erection while laughing, right?
Me: ...?
PHubby: No man can get an erection while laughing.
Me: Really?
PHubby: You wouldn't like it if I could. It would make me a creepy clown.
Me: ...
PHubby: ...
Me: ...
PHubby: I guess creepy clowns are one of those topics to avoid before sex.
Me: *rolls over and takes extra covers, keeping hands and feet on bed and under blankets*
It was a tough lesson for him to learn.
No promises, but I might actually post again this year. Might.
Holy chit that's funny!
ReplyDeleteSometimes, Boyfriend come puts his hand on my bum and is like, "You're so sexy." And I'm like, "Thanks, I feel like a fucking cow. MOOOOOOoooOoOoOOO." (Stomps foot, shakes head, moves mouth as if chewing grass.)
ReplyDeleteWait, does he wear clown makeup??? Cause that's the only way he could be a true creepy clown.
ReplyDeleteI love it when I crack up laughing once we're done, it always triggers another sweet "O". Does that make ME a creepy clown? Oops, re-read myself, need to explain when I laugh it's not AT him, it's a "man that was cool" laugh. Is that still coming out weird?
ReplyDeleteHey Mor to the gan... thank god that "a" was well positioned and you didn't say: "Thanks I feel like fucking A cow." THAT was close!
love the header, the old one with the blank eyes kinda creeped me out.
ReplyDeleteclowns are always creepy. and kill the mood. i'm just sayin.
Creepy clowns.
ReplyDeleteSo, the definition is a clown that laughs hysterically with an erection?
First of all ....love the new look, but I kinda miss the zombie giving head to the bottle you.
ReplyDeleteSecondly.. Clowns? EEEKK!! They do not bring the sexy. Good for you for teaching PHubby a valuable lesson!
creepy clowns are neither funny nor sexy
ReplyDeletei, personally love clowns. with erections. or erections dressed like clowns.
ReplyDeletehonk honk.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYou are a creepy clown sexing teese and a posting teese, and your header makes me wonder if it is about boobs.
ReplyDelete*This is a redo of my last post which I redacted due to spelling errors. But I spelled tease that way on purpose. Lordy, I'm tired.*
My wife bought me a creepy clown outfit for our anniversary (today). I'm scared to put it on.
ReplyDeleteMiss Nikki,
ReplyDeleteTimes I have wanted to fuck A cow (so far): never.
Close call, though!
Love,
Morgan
Which one of you was wearing the big squeaky red clown nose?
ReplyDeleteAnd where?
I am heartbroken you took down zombie you, but glad they found a cure for zombies, finally.
ReplyDeleteAlso, he's lying. A guy can totally get an erection while laughing. I know this to be fact.
Clowns with erections has got to be the freaking creepiest mental picture that's ever gone through my head.
ReplyDeleteAnd no,...not especially arousing.
Though I have to say, my husband is going to be damn confused when we're trying to have sex tonight and I keep zinging out one-liners and reaching for a clipboard and measuring tape.
you know what not to talk about before sex? herpes. for some reason that turns guys off.
ReplyDeleteThat isn't good foreplay is it?
ReplyDeleteI didn't know this was true. SERIOUS faces from now on :)
ReplyDeleteTHAT was the lesson in sexy talk? I think my kayak just shriveled up and fell off.
ReplyDeleteIn other news, my captcha is "ellionaut" which is now my new favorite word and bound to be my next blog post.
Especially since I'm having such a hard time with that Vulvatini recipe thing. Yes, I've thought about it every day since you made that comment. And also? It makes me think of the Vulvanati which is obviously an ancient secret society founded to protect the secrets of my vulva.
Seriously, do you want to try some of these meds?