Monday, June 14, 2010

Karma, or God's Groin Punishment

You know how if you do something crappy, like, say steal two cases of someone else's Nestea from underneath a shopping cart, where the person left them, forgotten, in the grocery store parking lot (Ahem. Are you reading, you?) ...

And then, a couple days later, when you've forgotten all about the many weekend hours you spent lying on your back in the grass, pouring iced tea down your throat and making iced tea fountains with your mouth, laughing and laughing at the idiot who left the Nestea under his cart ...

... that's when a ninja comes out of nowhere and punches you in the nuts really hard ...?

That's kind of what's happening to Joran van der Sloot.

The world's most notorious jet-setting creep recently was arrested in Chile and deported to Peru to face charges related to the murder of 21-year-old Stefany Ramirez, a woman van der Sloot allegedly met in a casino and took back to a hotel room.

Van der Sloot allegedly paid for his trip to Peru using funds he extorted from Beth Twitty, the mother of missing Alabama student Natalee Holloway.

Those who have not been living under a rock for the last five years will recognize Holloway as the high-school graduate who disappeared in Aruba during a graduation trip in 2005. Van der Sloot has remained a suspect in her disappearance.

Over the years, van der Sloot has told several lovely, colorful stories of Holloway's disappearance, saying he left her alive on a beach, she began convulsing and he hid her body after she died, and that he sold her into sexual slavery.

Such a nice boy. It must bring so much peace to Holloway's family.

He allegedly told Twitty he would reveal the location of Holloway's remains if Twitty paid him $250,000. Twitty had already sent him $15,000 when Ramirez was reported missing - five years to the day after Holloway was reported missing.

Recently, he told Peruvian authorities that he would aid Aruban authorities in the recovery of Holloway's body if only he could be transferred to Aruba.

Seemed kind of odd to me ... could Aruba be that much more lenient than Peru? Perhaps, he'd like to be close to his mother? Better weather? Softer beds?

Then, the other day, I saw footage of van der Sloot being escorted to a Peruvian law enforcement vehicle with tinted windows.

It was odd, though. The windows were darkened, but not like one would expect to see on a professional law enforcement vehicle in the United States.

They were darkened in such a way as to indicate a dealership had nothing to do with the windows. Instead, I believe law enforcement officials took the car to the little brother of one of the cadets, who skips Ag class to do detailing three times a week in the side parking lot of the Best Buy.

(It's a good spot, because no one goes to Best Buy anymore because no one buys CDs.)

The kid has a good side business, but the officers got ripped off because that tint job is bubbled worse than the windows on that Trans Am the transfer kid from Jersey used to rev in the 7-11 parking lot on Friday nights.

Anyway, I laughed for a while about the bubbled tint on the official vehicle windows, and the whole thing got me thinking about the quality of Peruvian jail.

I'll bet it's really special.

So special, I'll bet van der Sloot will be calling it "home" for many years to come.

************

Wouldn't it be awesome if Peruvian officials kept a ninja on staff to randomly punch prisoners in the gonads?

Like, if you were a prisoner, you'd never know if it were your day. It could be a year between nut punches, a week, a couple days, a couple hours. You'd never know!

One day, you might get three nut punches and think, "Well, there are my nut punches for the year. Glad that's over."

But then, as soon as you were feeling normal again ...


In your crotch!

Then, you'd be rolling around on the floor, groaning, "Why God? Why my nuts? It was just my turn last week."

And then God would be like, "Why?! Why!? Did you forget about your goat raping spree and the time the orphan babies nearly starved because you wasted all the baby formula making daiquiris? Hmmmmm?"

That's when you would start thinking about how creamy the formula made those pina coladas, how refreshing they were, in the good ol' days, way back before you were in a third-rate prison. But God would still be yammering away ...

"Or how about the time you got wasted and poked holes in the beekeeper's garb? Or when you toilet papered the convent?

"Or when you stole your mother's car to go cruising for sluts and didn't even wipe off the mirrors or seat belts -"

That's when you'd interrupt and be all, "HEY! That wasn't a crime!"

And God would be all, "Ohhh, look who's all high and mighty now, Mr. Neighborhood Old Lady Peeper."

And then, you'd sigh, and say, "Jesus, God. Fine. Send the fucking nut puncher again. It's got to be better than this guilt trip. You know, this is why no one is Catholic anymore."

Then, God would cross his arms (like he does) and get all huffy and say, "So be it." Then, he'd grumble a bunch of stuff you couldn't really hear, but you'd be pretty sure you made out, "cock knocker" and "Satan's loins."

And then?

NINJA NUT PUNCH!!

Hah! God got you again, goat fucker.

29 comments:

  1. Oh you know our precious tenders are precious and tender for a reason. You wouldn't go and invent a whole being without a vulnerability you could exploit, now would you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I was just reading something about how his family is afraid that he will get murdered in the Peruvian prison. Aww...poor baby. You murder 2 woman...you deserve to be tortured to death as far as I am concerned. I do love the ninja nut punch idea too! I just hope that they find out what happened to poor Natalie's body, and then torture him to death!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post hurt me a lot in my groin. And I didn't even do anything that bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now if only the ninja nut punch could make a criminal smarter and less likely to commit another crime. I'm all for the eternal jail sentence w/ the random nut punch schedule but what about a good ol belt to the ball sack for say stupid frat boys and idiots that speed thru school zones.

    LOVED THIS POST, BTW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha ... "this is why no one is Catholic anymore."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ninja nut punches are to good for this guy. Really, turn the cameras off of him, and just let him rot.

    No Nestea for him, either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for this. It's just perfect really. I love imagining that loser being ninja nut punched.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What about the Ninja Tabasco Ass Fisting? I think Van der (piece of) Sloot should get a Ninja Tabasco Ass Fisting too. And also a daily sandpaper nipple massage. just trying to help...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wouldn't mind training the ninja's to nut punch van der Sloot. I would also like to video tape it and post it to Youtube because everyone knows if it isn't on Youtube it didn't happen.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It would be awesome if that banner you just made up there was printed onto business cards, and handed to each prisoner about .002 seconds before his nutpunch. So he could be all "Oh hello, what's this, a business card? It says Nin..OOF!!"

    It's kind of professional that way. And possibly legal.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Every time I read "ninja nut punch" I doubled over in pain. Thanks a lot, you and God.

    ReplyDelete
  12. "Like, if you were a prisoner, you'd never know if it were your day. It could be a year between nut punches, a week, a couple days, a couple hours. You'd never know!"

    I come here for yoo-mer, not discussions on existentialism, lady.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read that this scumbag requested a private cell and instead is sharing one with some big scary dude. I hope he gets nut punched to the extreme.

    ReplyDelete
  14. tattytiara - Indeed, I would not.

    The Random Blogette - I hope they torture him to almost death. Repeatedly. With extra nut punch sauce.

    Beta Dad - My husband gets nut-punched all the time by our twins. I'll bet you're in the same ball boat.

    mad woman - You're an evil genius. We could combine it with PHubby's idea to outfit cars with paintball guns. Anytime someone was a dick, you could splatter him. At the end of the day, everyone gets their splatters counted and is nutpunched accordingly.

    Veronica - Except me. Because I converted. *hanging head in shame*

    Logical Libby - RIGHT! NO MORE NESTEA FOR CREEPS!

    foxy - *fist bump*

    PHubby - I'm so hot for you right now.

    Heather - YOUTUBE is the future of the past. Think about it. *crazy eyes*

    Steamy - You take slapstick to brilliant - or possibly evil genius.

    Didactic - It's pretty much all God's fault. He designed the sack. I just write about it a little too much.

    Alyxmyself - "God is dead." - Nietzsche. "Nietzshe is dead." - God. (PHubby put this on the cover of a paper he wrote for grad school. Fucking Poindexter.)

    Miss Yvonne - Sweet! I hope he gets nut punched to the extreme and also wants to call his mommy about it, but the big, scary dude wipes his butt with the phone before he gives it to van der Sloot to use.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Punches in the nuts is not a laughing matter. However, I will let it slide for this asshole. I saw an interview with a guy about peruvian prison and he made it sound like one of the worst prison systems on earth...I hope they don't send him back to Aruba and I hope they put him in with the general population eventually.

    ReplyDelete
  16. With a name like van der Sloot, they shoulda known. Everyone knows that's Dutch for "Up the Sloot", which is totally filthy.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Can we add shooting pop rocks and diet coke n his sinuses during the ninja cock punch and tabasco ass fisting?

    ReplyDelete
  18. If you wanna see em squirm, there ain't nothin' like the old itching powder on the toilet seat trick.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think I read that he would be in a separate part of the prison from the Peruvian prisoners. He would be where they keep foreign prisoners. Someone should send God a mapquest printout he knows just where to find Mr. I Got Away With Murder once So Why Not Try It Again.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I know it's awful, but I can't help but giggle every time I hear "van der Sloot"

    I have the sense of humor of an 8 year old.

    ReplyDelete
  21. AND.... now he is wanting them to take him back to Aruba and in exchange he will tell them where he buried Natalie's body. I say just gut shot the little fucker and let him die a long, painful lingering death. He has already proven time and time again that he is liar. Why would he start telling the truth now? Oh.. and as he lays dying, have the ninjas not only kick him in the nuts, but pour salt in the belly wound and flush it out with turpentine.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow, i must be living in a jungle in the boonies somewhere cause i never heard of this story before today!...oh wait, i am living in the jungle in the boonies of a third world country ...ahhh this makes sense now!
    The ball punching thing sounds like a great idea (mostly cause i don't have balls so it would never affect me adversely)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I believe (please correct me if i'm wrong) he rather be in Aruba prison because he will be tried under the aruba / dutch law. has something to do with aliances the dutch don't have with peru. If he were tried under our( dutch) law, he would have many rights he now doesn't have, also his sentence would be much lighter. That's why he lied about the way he murdered Stephany, to get a manslaughter charge instead of murder. He's desperate and has good reason to be, i hope he stays in Peru jail and rots there for all eternity and beyond. I'm stumped we didn't get him on the Natalee case and I'm sorry Peru had to do our dirty work.

    ReplyDelete
  24. OG - After I wrote this, I saw footage of a Peruvian prison, and the guards whipped the prisoners with riding crops - just to keep them walking in the right direction. It was beautiful.

    Kurt - You and I have different definitions of "filthy."

    Elly Lou - It's like we share a soul.

    Snidely - INDEED.

    dingo - See?! We should be in charge of Peruvian prisons.

    jilly - Which is a big reason I like you so much.

    MMHolly - I'm, like, 90 percent sure both were joy killings. I think he's a total serial killer, and he got his kicks from murdering the second girl on the fifth anniversary of Natalee's disappearance. He's enjoying all this very much.

    Writing Womb - How long have you been in Thailand?

    wupppy - AMEN.

    ReplyDelete
  25. "Joran van der Sloot" sounds like it should be a character from Gossip Girl.

    ...And just to be clear, by "ninja nut punch" we're not talking about getting punched by nuts that are also ninjas, are we? Because that would suck too. Come to think of it, pretty much any kind of nut sack headed quickly towards you would likely be unpleasant. Especially in prison.

    ReplyDelete
  26. I hope they hang him by the nuts while that ninja sucker kicks him in the face. Oh yeah, that'd be a nice example to set to all the other crazy fucks out there. Liked this post :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. As if Ninja nut punching wasn't enough to make me giggle...Phubby had to come up with the Ninja Tobasco Ass Fisting. NICE.

    Where can I find one of those? (The guy, not the ass fisting. No judgment though...if anyone is into that sort of thing.)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Annah - thanks!

    otherworldlyone - He's great, until you become immune to his humor.

    steff - consider me blown. This is why I have that disclaimer on the side. Thank you! I can't believe you weren't already on it.

    Simone - indeed.

    ReplyDelete