Saturday, July 3, 2010

Morning glory

Sarah P: *emerging from the bathroom in morning radiance, full of beauty and love, the picture of grace and loveliness* Honey?

PHubby: *pausing on the staircase, on his way to fetch coffee for his gorgeous wife* What?

Sarah P: *rounding the corner* Will you still love me when I join Whitesnake?



PHubby: Do you want to dance on my car?

Sarah P: *shrug* Kinda.

*a few minutes pass* Gorgeous wife lounges in bed, radiating beauty and femininity, awaiting the coffee that will be served to her by a very attractive, shirtless man.

PHubby: *handing wife coffee, staring at her, probably amazed he is lucky to have landed such a looker* I'm not sure whether to call you Blair or Mallory.

*a few minutes pass, nothing really happens*

PHubby: Maybe you should reconsider Whitesnake. I think you'd fit in better with Mr. Big.

Sarah P: How dare you.

13 comments:

  1. That is some hair you've got on you, friend. Nothing like morning bedhead to get you thinking about joining a metal band.

    I'd like to know where you get a guy who will serve you coffee..They must have run out of those when I visited the husband store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's nothin. My old lady's hair looks like Nikki Sixx's in the morning.

    http://www.100xr.com/100_XR/Artists/S/Sixx_A.M/Nikki.Sixx.jpg

    And I still make tea for her. With heroin in it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whitesnake hair never goes out of style

    ReplyDelete
  4. My hubby would NEVER ask me to dance on the car.... dents and shit. And the past two days when I've air dried my air and look like crud, he's complimented my hair. WTF?

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Jules@Sarah P...Because it is hott!

    Chics with tousled hair are awesome. Messy hair says, "I'm no priss, we can have sexy time-anytime."

    Loves.it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. In the still of the night I feel my heart beatin' heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, great post and great story!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm the one who wants to be with you. Deep inside your heart you feel it, too. Blame it on a...something er other dude. That's the reason I eat big globs of food.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice.

    I look like a muppet in the morning.

    ...And not one of the refined ones.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The one thing I take away from this post is that when I grow up I want a husband that brings me coffee in bed. And loves my crazy. The crazy love is optional.

    ReplyDelete
  11. One day I will tell my Whitesnake story. They are hotter on stage. Juss sayin.

    ReplyDelete
  12. That was fantastic. WhiteSnake be bringing me back to banana clips and aerosol extra volume hair spray.

    I likey you.

    Definitely gonna stalk/follow.

    ReplyDelete