Wednesday, December 30, 2009

But it's not THAT naked.

I thought I got this idea from Organic Meatbag, who should win a blog award for having the most simultaneously wholesome and ballsacky blogger name ever.

I can't find the post to which I'm referring, so maybe I got it from someone else's blog. If that blogger reads here (haha! someone reading here! I kill me!), hit me up and I'll give you cred.

According to Google Analytics, people have found this blog using the following search terms:

"naked blogspot"

OK. Understandable, if not incredibly disappointing for the searcher. (Web log surfer? Blurfer?)

"the sexiest girl naked wraping her lags around a ball"

Well, I could break this down by misspellings, unfortunate imagery, or ultimate inaccuracy, but I'll just do the cool blogger thing and label it FAIL.

"naked kinder"

 And this is where I get thrown. WTF is a kinder?

I refuse to believe someone accidentally hit "Enter" before finishing "kindergarteners."

Please, God, don't let my blog show up for people looking for child porn.

2 comments:

  1. Your first accidental child porn searcher is always a tough one. They show up almost daily over at my blog now. And no, I am not proud of that. Okay, kind of. But a very very small kind of.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks for the shout out...I guess...you called me a fucking ball sack! I don't know how I really feel about that!!

    ReplyDelete