Publishpalooza. Isn't it douchey when people add "apalooza" to the end of things to make it sound super fun? Because Lollapalooza was fun. In 1994.
Now, when someone tells me he/she is attending Lollapalooza, I'm like, "Oh, really? Did you like Woodstock II?" Buy me a $40 Hanes T-shirt while you're there, sweetheart. (Psst. They sell those at Wal-Mart on the $5 rack, and they even throw down for a smiley face sign.)
So, yeah. This week will be that awesome.
Naked Cupcakeapalooza.
Subjects discussed will include:
1. A countdown of the most inappropriate things I have said/done to my parents. Some Hallmark moments might include thongs, a clothespin, medication, a nipple, or my hairstyle.
They probably should have had other children, so they'd know I'm not their fault.
2. The Kindle: you are useless to me.
3. My top celebrity crushes. I'm so excited about revealing my fave, I can barely contain myself. I can't decide whether I should make this the first or last post this week.
Understand this: there will be no Johnny Depp, no Brad Pitt (because, ew, dirty and douchey), no George Clooney, and no OMG-Megan-Fox-is-so-hot/Lady-Gaga-is-SO-COOL-I'd-totally-go-girl-for-her bullshit. My list is co-ed, but it is not about pretty people. It is about inner awesomeness and general kickassity.
Put on your gladrags and let's swing.
(Really? Blogger doesn't know what gladrags are? Crappy spellcheck.)
I'll be waiting for you to deliver the goods... do you deliver ground or air? I deliver by sea...
ReplyDeleteI can't wait! I have data entry to do all fucking week!
ReplyDeleteI deliver via Cesarean section only.
ReplyDeleteJilly - You have inspired me to include The Ages and Stages of Mr. Potato Head in the coming week. Photo session today!
You go, girl!
ReplyDeleteIt's still coming!
ReplyDeletehahahah
ReplyDeleteI bet you took some percocet and then clothes-pinned you parents nipples while wearing a thong and sporting a beehive.
ReplyDeleteDo I win?
No?
*your*
ReplyDeleteGodd***it.
Pretty much a weekly event. You win everything!
ReplyDeletePOSTS STILL COMING!