Tuesday, November 10, 2009

C-U-Next-Tuesday

SPONTANEOUS ERECTION WARNING: Post contains suggestive photo of me with wine bottle.

My camera is great for a digital, but I'm at the point in my career where I should really just bite the bullet and invest in a Nikon.

I just don't feel like shelling out 600 bucks. (For this reason, I also have not replaced our disgusting old sofa.) Now, there might a solution to my problem.

I heard some chicks use the Internet to get guys to pay for their breast implants. They post pictures of themselves and have, like, flirty little sweetie-pie conversations with men who then pay for their surgeries.  

Charity, people. That's the Christmas spirit, right there.

The ladies probably then have to send photos of their new bewbies to the guys, but that's cool. The dudes with the credit cards should get something for their money. When you send Sally Struthers money for hungry kids, the kids are supposed to send you their drawings of their newly filled tummies and third-world dental procedures. It's only fair to see the good you do in this world.

Here's the thing: If I post some of the crappy photos my digital takes, maybe someone will take pity on me and buy me a nice camera.

They're not sexy photos, but the men didn't buy those chicks' boobs for sex. It was good will toward man.

(photo deleted because people actually read this blog sometimes now, and i'm anonymous)

A new camera for me is a fucking steal compared to breast implants. A decent camera would put you out about $600, which is at most one-tenth of what a couple of C-cups cost.

In return, I would gladly send SFW photos of my completely clothed breasts, which have nursed twins but are still perky enough to hold up a sweater. I'll even throw in the rights to my absolutely-not-politically-correct, incredibly offensive, but possibly million-dollar fetish Web site ideas.

I don't really have a lot of time to chitchat on the Internetz, so I probably won't send many flirty e-mails. If you give me your address, though, I'll snail-mail you the leftover Halloween candy, a blurred-out photo of my family holiday pic, and a batch of Christmas granola.

Who's buying?

11 comments:

  1. I am impressed by your gag reflex! Hahahaha!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha. good sales pitch. I hope you get it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CA: *Crossing my fingers and making a wish.*

    Meatbag: God, I love your name. It's like wholesome AND sexy. Blows. My. Mind.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fake breasts cost THAT MUCH?!

    Holy sweet mother of something or other. That's outrageous. And frankly, I mean, I don't want to offend anybody but, never mind then!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Right!? For six grand, you could feed a small village or get bigger bewbs. It's probably more than $6k now. I got my number from the boob charity Web site.

    I wonder how much butt implants are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the idea. So are you rich yet?

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sarah, no, no, no...never mind the "needing a break" post, because I'm back into the blog swingin' again...swingin' and slangin' bullshit all the way...come enjoy the meatiness!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curious to see if this worked! Keep me updated if anyone buys you the camera =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kate, Meatbag, and Tessa: Will keep you in the loop. No donations yet. Don't understand it. That photo is HOT.

    ReplyDelete
  10. u should post more and post more pics if u want that camera :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want a camera!!!!!!!!! I need one ahhh

    ReplyDelete