I'm getting ready to go to bed, but what's the point? I'm still a little miffed about my dream last night.
I dreamed I had to wait 45 minutes for a snickerdoodle-flavor coffee in a paper cup and some lunch. (The detail I give coffee in my dreams is telling.)
The wait was excruciating. I was standing at a counter, and people had basically cleaned up and turned off lights. Totally inappropriate and unprofessional. Everyone else in my party had been served and were sitting at the tables eating lunch. I waited and waited and waited.
What kind of fucked up dream is that? Who wants to spend sleeping hours waiting at a counter, tense and pissed off because she can't get caffeine?
Answer: Nobody.
Give me my fucking coffee already. I have better dreams scheduled, assholes. GAW.
Anyway, I'm hoping for a better dream tonight. Obvi.
I have plans to make a regular feature out of "c-u-Next-Tuesday." Yay. My first stupid blog gimmick. Expect irreverence.
Or don't.
Who cares?
I'm basically the best blogger ever.
You do realize you just waved in the face of the rest of us the snickerdoodle-flavored coffee that we'll never get.
ReplyDeleteThanks.
OH SHOOT! Wow, I'm glad I googled before I hit 'Post' on my oh so playfully snide. There actually is such a thing. I never knew.
You do realize you just waved in the face of the rest of us the snickerdoodle-flavored coffee that we never knew we could get, but now we know we can.
Thanks!
Oh, you're welcome. Snickerdoodle coffee is the tits.
ReplyDeleteNice blog=)
ReplyDeleteIt really wasn't a wet dream if you couldn't even get anything to drink.
ReplyDeleteI agree, you're pretty rad...hope your last dream was juicy...hahahaha!
ReplyDeleteMe, Myself, and I: Damn it.
ReplyDeleteMeatbag: I'm hoping for Jamba Juice in my next dream. They're speedy.
Cullen: It's not bad, for a bag of crap. Thanks. :)