Monday, February 14, 2011

Romance

After Rapejoke Sunday (new regular feature? could be funzies!), we could use a palette cleanser.

Let's talk about romance. I thought I got PHubby the best Valentine ever (I can't tell you about it because I'm writing about it before I give it to him), but he made me three e-cards that are all even better than the one card that cost money.

Also, he never told me you can make free e-cards of your very own on someecards. Apparently, he did it for the first time for Mother's Day and told me about it. Somehow I wasn't listening, and I'm pretty sure that's because he's always trying to tell me stuff when I'm purposely tuning him out.

Lately, he's been texting more than he used to. His favorite text shtick is "I love you more than ..."

So far, he loves me more than fat kids love insulin, more than midgets love Baby Gap, and more than Todd Palin loves happy endings.

And now this ...

someecards.com - Tonight I want to tuck my penis between my legs and let you treat me like a woman. Happy Valentine's Day!

someecards.com - Roses are Red Violets are Blue I want to wack off while you piss on my chest PS- I love you

someecards.com - Happy Valentine's Day from beaverhound69@ wankmail.net (want to cam?)

Click here for other PHubby-created cards. (Why didn't he tell me about this back when I was fiddling with the site that doesn't have free stuff?)

So, anyway, I recently told my mother about the blog. Again, sorry, mom. PHubby didn't want me to post his cards because he was worried about you reading them and thinking ill of him.

For readers, here's a little story about my mother's best friend:

When I was pregnant, my friends and family members threw one big baby shower, which was really convenient and it was in a nice little restaurant close to my parents' house. Everything was pretty and sweet. I mean, really, the salad had strawberries in it. How quaint, right?

One of my friends had two cakes made (one for each baby in my uterus) that looked like little knit baby sweaters, which was extra super cute because BFF's mom knitted baby sweaters for the twins. Just a sweet, classy day.

At the end of the shower, PHubby showed up to help us load the gifts and his gigantic wife into the car. Some guests had already left, but many were still mingling, enjoying drinks or oohing and aahing over the baby gifts.

PHubby quietly walked in the door to the room and was spotted by Mom's friend, who in front of PHubby's mother immediately said, "Hey! I know you! You're the one who left it in too long."

Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Go forth and multiply or, if you're alone, keep a lid on the weeping so the rest of us can enjoy our chocolates and sex. No matter what the singles say, or what the bitter ex-singles who still hate Valentine's Day say, Valentine's Day is super special except when you have your period.

18 comments:

  1. It's also special when you have your period as long as you don't look at the sheets afterwards.

    Or your penis.

    So gross.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHAHAAHAHA! I love the Roses are Red one. It made me happy as only sensual porn and free Pop-Tarts can. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. my mom had a salad with strawberries recently and this girl was fah-reaking out about fruit on salad... i have a sneaking suspicion she's never been to a classy shower. if you know what i mean.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go, PHubs! You are a genius! Where did you go to college?

    I also want to thank you for chiming in about my baby post. It made me snort my coffee.

    Happy V Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love PHubby so much I would totally let him fuck my back fat cleavage. (Sorry Sarah's mom.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Meh my other half doesn't celebrate ANY holidays. So I'm pretty much alone on holidays. I don't mind though because I still get some lovin' no matter what. I hope you and your husband have a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Manfriend came across your blog and ran into my office asking me to look you up. I was all..yeah I already follow her but I've been busy with "work."
    Anywho, he loved the cards. Made him all giggly.

    Happy Valentines day to you! I brought sponge bob square pants V-Day cards as well as chocolate and candies for everyone at the office.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love you more than snooki loves the morning after pill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow to elly lou. and i thought i was living on the edge when i mentioned his mooseknuckle.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Moooog - Prude.

    Kurt - It's best when the Poptarts are sensual.

    mylittlebecky - I know exactly what you mean. #shesawhoreright

    becky - What did he write?

    Elly Lou - Aw, you love him even more than I do. I'll send him over.

    Miss Yvonne - Me, too! Up top!

    Leila - Thank you! You too!

    Ckrets - I'm a little concerned that you each separately found this blog. Totally weird.

    pattypunker - AW! I love you more than Hitler loves Holocausts!

    Sherilin - Oh, please. His mooseknuckle is your mooseknuckle. Free love for V-Day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that baby shower story so much I would let it leave it in longer.

    Wait, was that too far?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow... his second eCard is a heavenly sign that you've got a keeper. Cherish every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Um...where can I get that @wankmail guy's number?

    Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  14. i just found this, and REALLY think you need this shirt...

    http://shirt.woot.com/friends.aspx?k=14639

    it's a naked cupcake shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OMG, the Roses are Red card is like, the best thing I've seen today! (And trust me, I've seen A LOT of things.)

    I remember my ex wrote me a poem once:

    Roses are Red
    Violets are Blue
    I'm a Farmer
    And I Love You

    When I read it, I knew I had to break up with him.

    Only because he was actually a "Framer". (An illiterate one.)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love making someecards. My dad doesn't appreciate them.
    And pattypunker's comment made me pee a little.

    ReplyDelete