So, I totally wrote out this whole post and I was going to be all, "P.S. This is my 100th post," which is technically true, if you count the 13 draft posts I have saved - and apparently Blogger does count those. So ... I think this means we can fucking throw down for the 87th post, am I right?!
Are you drinking, yet?
Normally, I don't do the awards thing, but I sacrificed myself to the self-promotion gods for Ed. Sure, I have done them, but they make me feel kind of dirty, like the time I walked into my dorm's computer lounge at 10 a.m. and found one of my buds passed out on the old couch, drenched in his own urine, and then left him there without waking him up or saying anything.
Kind of like that. Only different.
In celebration of the completely non-momentus 87th post, I'm going to self-promote and then I might steal material/copy off someone/plagiarize. Copyright, schmopyright. We'll see what happens.
Midwestern Momma Holly gave me a "versatile blogger" award, but I'm pretty sure she was smoking something when she gave it to me. Because, this blog? Not versatile.
Crass? Yes. Bendy? Sure. Versatile? We stick to poop and vaginas here, people. And if you don't like it? Well, poop on you, Vaginaface.
Anyway, she also made me this, which is awesome and totally appropriate after the last post:
*Sigh* I'm going to marry that girl. She even remembered to give me camel-toe.
Moving on from self-promotion that makes me feel kind of dirty in the bad way, I'd like to promote Steam Me Up, Kid, and if you don't read her already, go catch up right now or I will murder you with my melon baller (yes, I have one and will take a picture one day). Not even kidding a little bit - I'll murder you. It's necessary for you to read her stuff, so you can understand what I am about to write.
Are you drinking, yet?
Normally, I don't do the awards thing, but I sacrificed myself to the self-promotion gods for Ed. Sure, I have done them, but they make me feel kind of dirty, like the time I walked into my dorm's computer lounge at 10 a.m. and found one of my buds passed out on the old couch, drenched in his own urine, and then left him there without waking him up or saying anything.
Kind of like that. Only different.
In celebration of the completely non-momentus 87th post, I'm going to self-promote and then I might steal material/copy off someone/plagiarize. Copyright, schmopyright. We'll see what happens.
Midwestern Momma Holly gave me a "versatile blogger" award, but I'm pretty sure she was smoking something when she gave it to me. Because, this blog? Not versatile.
Crass? Yes. Bendy? Sure. Versatile? We stick to poop and vaginas here, people. And if you don't like it? Well, poop on you, Vaginaface.
Anyway, she also made me this, which is awesome and totally appropriate after the last post:
*Sigh* I'm going to marry that girl. She even remembered to give me camel-toe.
Moving on from self-promotion that makes me feel kind of dirty in the bad way, I'd like to promote Steam Me Up, Kid, and if you don't read her already, go catch up right now or I will murder you with my melon baller (yes, I have one and will take a picture one day). Not even kidding a little bit - I'll murder you. It's necessary for you to read her stuff, so you can understand what I am about to write.
Recently, Steamy (who doesn't need promotion from me because she is rightly worshiped all over the WWW for more than just her humor - seriously, Google "one blonde, one Nigerian nurse aid, two snowcones") wrote a lovely little piece (vaguely NSFW if your boss is a jerk about art and penis pancakes) in which she explored the history of cock-and-balls art. She used a little doodle I sent her and then made me out to be some sort of dick fiend.
I knew revenge would be necessary, but I just can't find that perfect method, you know?
I thought about sending the ball squarely back to her court by one-upping her chimp post with the funniest chimpanzee story in history.
But, I'm not going to do that for several reasons:
1. It's lame when a blogger sees another blogger's post about a subject and is all like, "OMG!!! That reminds me of my story! I'm totes going to post my awesome story about the same subject on the very same day, and we'll be like blog twins, and we can talk on the phone, and take whacky photo-booth pictures together, and then maybe we'll get some ice cream, and later maybe she will spray some of her pee into my mouth. That would be so awesomeeeeeee!!"
2. It's not really my story.
3. The owner of the story was serving the greater good when the incident occurred, and by "when the incident occurred," I mean, "when my friend who we will call 'Schmill' got a 'schmexually shransmitted shmisease' from a 'shrimpanzee.'" While the story is completely true, he was doing good in the world, and my contribution to the world is a poorly designed blog mostly containing potty humor and stick-figure doodles. So, I'm going to take the high road. (Hahaha! I kill me sometimes.)
Or how the baby chimp promptly freaked out and scratched Schmill's arms before calming down and gaining Schmill's confidence with cute little baby chimp huggle-snuggles. Or how the baby chimp then ruined the moment by popping a baby chimp boner and jizzing all over the open wound on Schmill's arm.
Or how, days later, Schmill was nearly dying and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with nearly-dying Schmill until a concerned friend googled the fuck out of his symptoms and then asked him in the sweetest southern accent, according to my friend, "I really hate to ask you this, Schmill, but have you recently had sexual relations with a primate?"
And then my nearly-dying friend was all, "What in the SICK fuck?! How could you ask me such a - - Oh. Wait ..."
- the reason I'm not going to tell you about all that is because I wouldn't want to one-up Steamy and her monkey stories.
P.S. I'm also not going to tell you what happened when PHubby, at the tender age of 19 thought no idea would be better than bare-ass farting in his sleeping friend's face. I'll let him tell you that story.
P.P.S. Is it just me, or does everyone, like, NEED to know now what a 'shrimpanzee' would look like? Just me? Oh. Well. Here it is anyway. Good day.
But, I'm not going to do that for several reasons:
1. It's lame when a blogger sees another blogger's post about a subject and is all like, "OMG!!! That reminds me of my story! I'm totes going to post my awesome story about the same subject on the very same day, and we'll be like blog twins, and we can talk on the phone, and take whacky photo-booth pictures together, and then maybe we'll get some ice cream, and later maybe she will spray some of her pee into my mouth. That would be so awesomeeeeeee!!"
2. It's not really my story.
3. The owner of the story was serving the greater good when the incident occurred, and by "when the incident occurred," I mean, "when my friend who we will call 'Schmill' got a 'schmexually shransmitted shmisease' from a 'shrimpanzee.'" While the story is completely true, he was doing good in the world, and my contribution to the world is a poorly designed blog mostly containing potty humor and stick-figure doodles. So, I'm going to take the high road. (Hahaha! I kill me sometimes.)
4. Another reason I'm not going to tell you this story is that, while I apparently am quite used to public humiliation, sometimes I forget that other people don't like it much. And, I might have already one time casually closed the door to the costume shop in our college theater, locking Schmill on the outside and his clothes on the inside.
I mean, he wasn't naked or anything. I'm not that stupid. It's just that he was wearing a long brown-and-orange dress that kind of looks the pattern of that old velour sofa your granny had in her club basement and you later had in your first apartment until your girlfriend said she wouldn't sleep with you unless you got a real couch and also a diamond ring because *hello* she's not waiting around forever.
Oh - and when I locked him out of the costume shop in a brown-and-orange velour dress, it was prime lunch hour, and no one with a key was around to help. In my memory, I thought he had theater keys, but I think maybe my conscience made that part up to make me feel better. I think maybe I was just an asshole who thought it would be funny if my 6'2" friend had to walk inside our college dining hall dressed like a lady to beg keys off of our other asshole friends who would definitely torture him before relinquishing keys.
I can't believe people hang out with me.
5. OK, so really, the real reason I'm not going to tell you about how my friend "Schmill" got violently ill with monkey pox after he hiked through the jungle to a crazy Frenchman's compound/monkey preservation, and then snuggled a motherless baby chimp ...I can't believe people hang out with me.
Or how the baby chimp promptly freaked out and scratched Schmill's arms before calming down and gaining Schmill's confidence with cute little baby chimp huggle-snuggles. Or how the baby chimp then ruined the moment by popping a baby chimp boner and jizzing all over the open wound on Schmill's arm.
Or how, days later, Schmill was nearly dying and doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with nearly-dying Schmill until a concerned friend googled the fuck out of his symptoms and then asked him in the sweetest southern accent, according to my friend, "I really hate to ask you this, Schmill, but have you recently had sexual relations with a primate?"
And then my nearly-dying friend was all, "What in the SICK fuck?! How could you ask me such a - - Oh. Wait ..."
- the reason I'm not going to tell you about all that is because I wouldn't want to one-up Steamy and her monkey stories.
P.S. I'm also not going to tell you what happened when PHubby, at the tender age of 19 thought no idea would be better than bare-ass farting in his sleeping friend's face. I'll let him tell you that story.
P.P.S. Is it just me, or does everyone, like, NEED to know now what a 'shrimpanzee' would look like? Just me? Oh. Well. Here it is anyway. Good day.
Update: Ells wanted to point out to everyone that humans are primates. While technically true, it ruins the question the girl asked him and also makes Ells a smartypants who deserves at least a locker stuffing, if not a swirly.


The Shrimpanzee is truely terrifying. Imagine having one of those served on your plate? You'd run for the hills.
ReplyDeleteI have sex with primates! We're all primates! Doi!
ReplyDelete(Said with that knowitall tone that the annoying kid who ruined all the cartoons by pointing out how the show was breaking the laws of physics. I also pushed my glasses up my nose when I said that.)
Sarah - right?
ReplyDeleteElls - Dude. It's what she said, Poindexter.
I bet it would taste nice if you steamed it and served it with melted butter. Mmm... shrimpanzee.
ReplyDelete1. That shrimpanzee is effing scary!
ReplyDelete2. I love the cameltoe. But I wouldn't marry her. She seems like she's been around the block a few times. I bet she has gonorrhea. She looks like she does.
holy shit that shrimpanzee is terrifying.
ReplyDeleteNatalie - And THEN if you sawed off the skull and broiled the brains! Mmmmm!
ReplyDeletenova - Sleep well, pet.
nova took the words right out of my mouth because after I glimpsed the Shrimpanzee I said "holy shit." The hands really complete the animal. Also, MOST DISTURBING MONKEY JIZZ STORY EVER.
ReplyDeleteHere's me:
ReplyDelete1) See your note on my cbox
2) Go, "What??"
3) Go, "Uh-oh."
4) Click over here.
5) See boobies.
6) Masturbate
&) Just kidding!
8) Forget you don't need the shift key when you type numbers.
9) See the shrimpanzee.
10) Giggle so hard I have to lay back in Nana's old recliner.
11) Forget I was making toast.
12) Fan smoke alarm.
13) Return to read the rest of the post, crap my fucking pants at baby chimp jizzing in open wound.
14) Wonder why my baby chimp never got a boner.
15) Wonder why baby chimps don't think I'm pretty.
16) I wish I could spray piss in your mouth right now, Sarah P
17) In a friendship way
I am out of my depth here. I only have sex with snakes. Or I used to. Now I just watch The Tudors and double click my mouse. ...um, kidding?
ReplyDeleteGolden showers are so in right now, you guys. Pee party?
You're like laughing gas mixed with ex lax. If all ex lax did was give you the walking farts.
CONGRatulations on your 87th post! In celebration, you should simultaneously hit 'Publish' on all 13 of your drafts, just as they are! In whatever state they may be.
ReplyDeleteIt would be sure to be a poop/vagina bonanza! And a nice little way to reward the readers.
Oh, to answer your question yes, I am drinking. But only since reading this post. Thanks for reminding me!
Spraying piss in a friendship way, is key to building trust. That's why me and my boss are so tight, Yo.
ReplyDeleteUh, that's not pee. Swallow!
ReplyDeletemmmm, shrimpanzee... so wrong but oh so right!
ReplyDeleteThis is hilarious! I love it. I'm so glad you decided to tell the story. Also, do any of these buddies from college happen to have the initials J.M.?
ReplyDeleteMy brother once bare-ass farted in my sleeping face at the tender age of 10. He also peed on my bedroom floor at 5, when I took too long in the bathroom, but at least it wasn't in my mouth. Siblings are great. See what you have to look forward to with LJ and H-dawg? But don't worry. I've gotten over it. We're actually quite close now.
Congratulations on your 87th post! You outdid yourself with this one.
I'm trying to drink 87 shrimanzee shooters in your honor, but they keep clawing at my esophagus.
ReplyDeleteI mean "shrimPanzee." So fucking drunkkkhh...
ReplyDeleteSince EVERYBODY loves hot monkey sex he clearly misunderstood the question.
ReplyDeletePrimate is also a Bishop, since he was neither Catholic nor a small boy, why would he expect the Spanish Inquisition?
OMG Shrimpanzee...that is so right and so wrong. I literally snotted on my keyboard from laughing (it was going to be a snort but then it got snotty). I already read Steamy like it's my job!
ReplyDeleteWoohoo!!! 87 posts!
ReplyDeleteAnd I can say "I knew you when..."
Shrimpanzees are frightening.
I don't know. I think the real reason you shouldn't tell that story about your friend is that no one will believe it, and he will be labeled a chimp pedophile.
ReplyDeleteI've been drinking since 9 this morning. That's how I roll.
ReplyDeleteThat is fucking hilarious! I about peed myself!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely the funniest shrimpanzee story I've ever heard. You just made me spew Diet Coke all over my keyboard!
ReplyDeleteMan, that reminds me of this one story I've got about a shrimpanzee that will blow your mind. It's over on my blog right now.
ReplyDeleteMeet me at the photo booth later?
Hi, I'm back to take a look at the shrimpanzee. poetic.
ReplyDeleteYou know, there's really know way to know whether you've been served one of those in a cocktail. The disturbing parts are all parts they pull off before serving anyway.
ReplyDeleteJules - No, not the whore in the pic. I'm going to marry Midwestern Mama Holly for giving me the pic and also maybe gonorrhea.
ReplyDeleteErin - I'm interested to hear your other monkey jizz stories ...
Steamy - The fact that you used the shift key was very comforting, since it implies you were using two hands and takes away the whole creepiness factor of you masturbating while reading blogs. Don't worry. You can still pee in my mouth. Because that's not creepy. That's friendship.
otherworldlyone - Can I steal that description for my "about me?" Also ... golden showers are in right now? When were they ever out? I'm probably just ahead of the crowd.
dogimo - Only some of them are lists of ideas that would make, like, no sense.
Kurt - Spraying is good one-on-one, but it's really best to get an ice luge going if you have a party.
Alyx - *gulp* Nope. Definitely piss.
mylittlebecky - *ssshhhh* The shrimpanzee can hear you.
linda - No, I haven't told a JM story yet, I don't think. Really, he deserves his own blog. I love that guy.
betadad - That is the motherfucking spirit, dude.
Snidely - Point well made, sir.
Amanda - Damn that pregnancy snot. Do you snore yet?
jilly - The many ways that sentence could end is kind of terrifying.
Bridget - OMG. I didn't even realize. He's back in Africa, too. Save the baby monkey orphans!
Charm City Barfly - You're right. We should meet up for a drink or six.
steff - Sounds yum! Save the hands to boil with water for stock. Shrimpanzee stock is hard to find at the store.
Random Blogette - Kindly pointed toward my mouth?
Angie - Do you know other shrimpanzee stories?!
KLZ - Totes!
Amanda - It's hard to look away.
dogimo - FUCK. That is a good and very scary point.