PHubby just handed me a bottle of water, two Midol caplets and two squares of Hershey's Special Dark.
Totes freaking me out. Is he psychic? What could have tipped him off?!
Hm. Maybe it looks a lot worse to men whenever they see us in this state than it does to us. Or something. There was a thought there, and then I lost it. Sorry. :/
But it's good that he's psychic. Ask him for the lottery numbers. You'll be rich!
We must be in sync because my husband walked in the door from work, took one look at me and said "you're grumpy, aren't you." It wasn't a question.
ReplyDeletei wish my darling bf could be a bit more clued in. you're a lucky woman.
ReplyDeleteLOL. I don't know whether to laugh or feel bad for you. You totally ripped your pic apart. But at least your PHubby is so nice and understanding.
ReplyDeleteHm. Maybe it looks a lot worse to men whenever they see us in this state than it does to us. Or something. There was a thought there, and then I lost it. Sorry. :/
ReplyDeleteBut it's good that he's psychic. Ask him for the lottery numbers. You'll be rich!
Your husband is a saint! My favorite part is the potato chip crumbs...been there, done that
ReplyDeleteJen O. - Send chocolate.
ReplyDeleteSimone - Yeah. I'm not sure it's good when he stares at me cautiously and backs out of the room.
Tara - My pic is beautiful. I'm a beautiful princess. What do you mean?
Christina - FUCK. If ONLY!
Amanda - You must do it. Just thinking of the salt is making me drool.