Thursday, March 11, 2010

The big weiners!

So, yeah. My first experience with a contest, and I perhaps forgot to figure out how to judge the contest until it was already going.

SO, we're going to have TWO winners. Because I'm either awesome or not well prepared. Take your pick.

For those who didn't win, just know that there will be more giveaways soon ... *mysterious eyebrow wiggle*

Onto the winners! On to the winners!

Steam Me Up, Kid will receive a Starbucks gift card because her answer was based on content. Corn chips, dude. Quality research, well done. The trout thing, though? That was all you.

But to be fair, because there were no rules, I used a random integer generator to choose a number between 1 and 11 to pick another winner. The results:


Here are your random numbers:
7
Timestamp: 2010-03-12 01:41:32 UTC

The 7th commenter was ... tattytiara! Hopefully, she can enjoy a nice hot cup of coffee in her new house.

You two can hit me up at nakedcupcakes at gmail dot com with your addresses, and I'll get your stuff sent out. Tattytiara, I have no idea how much $5 is in Canada, but hopefully it will buy you a cup of coffee, eh?


Update: I forgot to tell you your answers were all AWESOME and deeply disturbing.

5 comments:

  1. Once again, I do not win.

    If she waits until July, $5 American will be $5.35 Canadian! Unfortunately, that's the same time that we'll have 13% tax on everything, so it's a win/lose situation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :( I'm sorry. I feel super guilty about this one because I won chocolate on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  3. contests = fun. thank you for letting me participate. also, they have showers at the ymca. maybe you could sneak in?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay!! Corn chips never let me down!

    I'll email you!

    -Steams

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Sarah, don't feel guilty. I never expect to win. Besides, I'm glad Becky won. She seems like the kind of girl who needs more caffeine, no?

    ReplyDelete