I can not stress enough how delighted I am that you are back!
As to your son's art:
Picture 1: I don't think you have a side ass. You clearly have a regular ass, and side facing *legs*.
Picture 2: I'm guessing he is circumcised? Just going on a hunch.
Picture 3: Are the people burning in his arsonist inferno? His choice of black marker medium on binder paper gives a truly dark feel to the piece. Haunting. Definitely one for the gallery.
i have a similar art collection. the brown years.
ReplyDeleteI can not stress enough how delighted I am that you are back!
ReplyDeleteAs to your son's art:
Picture 1: I don't think you have a side ass. You clearly have a regular ass, and side facing *legs*.
Picture 2: I'm guessing he is circumcised? Just going on a hunch.
Picture 3: Are the people burning in his arsonist inferno? His choice of black marker medium on binder paper gives a truly dark feel to the piece. Haunting. Definitely one for the gallery.
It's, um, unique. Yeah, very unique.
ReplyDeleteoh, i love him.
ReplyDeleteIt's like he's illustrating my dreams.
ReplyDelete