Sunday, July 24, 2011

Dear PHubby

MOM: Skip this one.

On the 13th anniversary of our first date, which you always remember and I always forget (except this time - 13's a charm!), reminisce with me about the little romantic laughs we've had  ...

Our Love, in Memories:

- The night you scored impossibly on the 19th hole of the mini golf course, after I agreed to let you autograph a randomly selected part of my body if you made it. You were an average mini golf player until then. I still suspect you spent the summer hustling me.

- The time I put my butt in your cheese. (It's cute you stopped putting plates of port salut cheese on the bed after that.)

- Learning we would stay and hang out with our friends longer if we did it before the party. (Seven Habits of Highly Alcoholic People.) Had double-effect of eliminating post-sex snacking in bed, thereby saving your cheese from my butt.

- Drunk dialing our family and friends on our wedding night.

- When our Obstetrician told you never to give me more than two fingers.

- When I made you out to be an anal sex freak in front of my proctologist last week. Still sorry about that, by the way. And I love you, even if you are a dirty ass-pirate.

16 comments:

  1. Is this the key to no snacking in bed? because I hate snacking in bed. :) happy 13th anniversary of your first date to you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you hear that everyone? I was complimented :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dirty-ass pirate, indeed! (But in a good way.)

    This is the best declaration of love ever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would leave a party early for getting my butt cheesed, any day.... Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God I've missed you. In other news, I have two sprained fingers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww, you know a guy loves you if you can put your butt in his cheese and he comes back for more. you know he's a pervert, though, if you put your butt in his cheese and he eats it. off of your butt. trust me on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I expect this will be turned into a series of emotional greeting cards?

    ReplyDelete
  8. the key to a happy marriage is communication, friendship and cheese in the ass.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahahahahahaa!!! *sigh* Hahahahahaaa!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. - When our Obstetrician told you never to give me more than two fingers.

    I don't even know what to say to that except... BWAHAHAHAHAHA You should have told the OB not to worry because typically Phubby is a dirty ass-Pirate?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You should write a romance novel. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  12. HAHAH. Dirty ass pirate huh? PS you would not make a good lesbian. Two fingers? Really? haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. Drunk dialing on your wedding night is the sweetest visual ever. Awwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know you IRL and all I could think was, "You have a proctologist?" :-)

    ReplyDelete