Well, school is almost back in session, so once again I will wear too many paisley pashminas and drink black coffee interestingly. I'll also edit your word choice and phrasing in my head while smiling dearly at you. I'm in writey grad school. It's how we do.
So, whatcha been up to?
Not much around here. Loafing a little; playing a little uke; reading an enormous book about the Shroud of Turin; saving my cat from certain death. You know, summer stuff.
Turns out what I thought was gelatinous, mucus-like pee coming out of my cat was actually gelatinous, mucus-like diarrhea, which cost me nearly a mortgage payment to cure. And now I'm looking for a new vet that does not have a state-of-the-art facility capable of curing an elephantiasis in an elephant (read: big exam rooms, weird equipment).
I am glad my cat's alive, but I'm sad about my bank account. I am now accepting bids on the following: Bienvenue!, a rare beginning French text book, circa 1982, discontinued; a video of drunk me deep throating a banana (boner-smashing); a half-full (the power of positive thinking!) tube of hemorrhoid cream; and the lamp my best friend said looks like anal beads, which I bought anyway because it reminds me she's sluttier than I am and that makes me feel good about being me. Actually, scratch the last one. The thrill of being electrocuted with giant anal beads is too good to let go.
I'm open to ideas, though, and I can always drug PHubby and take humiliating and possibly illegal photos of him with the kitchen equipment of your choice. Tweet me with inspiration @anthonyweinersholesofglory.
OH! And who's not watching the Casey Anthony trial and maniacally updating twitter on the #caseyanthony search for updates? Although there's nothing really funny about the case at all, this guy made a trial drinking game. I made my own. It's called If Casey Anthony Does Not Get a Mistrial on the Basis of Ineffective Counsel, I Will Drink a Keg. That Jose Baez objected to his own expert witness' testimony. Are you fame whores watching? Because that is how you get your own reality show, my friends.
Anyway, I'm back in the Internet game. No way I'm going to catch up on two months of posts, but if any of you readers who have blogs who have particularly awesome posts I missed, can you please link it? Because I hate to miss out.
It took me to the end to realize that you were talking about an actual cat. I thought it was an allegorical cat, if you know what I mean. I was getting very sad for you, but was still ready to ask you to post photos.
ReplyDeleteI have that text book. I think mine is even in mint condition...
ReplyDeleteWhat flavor gelatin?
ReplyDeleteDenny - I send all my mucusy, gelatinous vagina drippings to you, to sir, with love.
ReplyDeleteLogical Libby - God DAMN it. You're trying to offer a better deal!
COMMENT AWARD FOR EXCELLENCE IN COMMENTING!!
ReplyDelete(deep dramatic bow)
Steamy - Kind of like a chocolate-vanilla-swirl where like the strawberry part kind of mixes in because the machine wasn't cleaned. Except it's all melted and it's not opaque. More translucent. OK! You know those root beer gummy candies? Like that! Except liquid - but still more cohesive than adhesive. And with blood. And maybe some worms. Like that.
ReplyDeleteWait. Now I don't know if you were asking about my vagina gelatin or my cat's ass gelatin. I described one of them. Let me know if the last comment sounds sexy, and then I'll let you know which one it was.
ReplyDeleteyou should do a booger picking, uke playing vlog and that would solve everything, i'm almost positive. (maybe)
ReplyDeleteYou're gonna make me ask for it, aren't you. Okay, FINE. May I please purchase the banana deep throat vid? God, are you happy now? I mean after Denny didn't claim it, I know it had to go to me...
ReplyDeleteAlso, welcome back to active blogging. I missed your shenanigans.
well, this crud should keep you busy for a while. and hopefully snorting soda out of your nose.
ReplyDeleteglad you're back in the bloggy world, and if you have time to read all this, enjoy!
http://satangoestosing-sing.blogspot.com/2011/06/dont-feed-trolls-but-shooting-at-one.html
http://satangoestosing-sing.blogspot.com/2011/06/shittastic.html
http://satangoestosing-sing.blogspot.com/2011/04/if-its-broke-well-we-dont-even-know-how.html
http://satangoestosing-sing.blogspot.com/2011/03/going-to-disneyland.html
So, like... hacking lung congestion, drink a cappuccino, spoonful of marshmallow fluff, minor nosebleed, coughcoughcough it up? Like that? Oh I hope it's your vagina. Wishwishwish(massages boobs)wishwishwish...
ReplyDeleteI'd bid for the video of you giving a faux blow job.
ReplyDeleteJust saying.
I feel you on the damn vet bill. Dog cost me $6,000 three years ago. Still paying that shit off.
ReplyDeleteI'd bid on the textbook, but I think I have an edition of that somewhere.
Nice to know you're getting your potassium any way you can.
i'm interested in the hemorrhoid cream. but did you ever double dip?
ReplyDeleteSO glad you're back. sorry about your cat. maybe you can recoup the money with cat porn?
ReplyDeleteI read the title and was like, "Now this is someone I could be best friends with! Or someone I could chop into little pieces and plant in my back yard! It's my blogger friend tree!"
ReplyDeleteI just love people who write fucked up crazy shit.
PS - I just dropped $808 and some change on my dumbass dog so he could get surgery on both his eyes or some such nonsense. Btw, that's his SECOND eye surgery. Effing animals.
The most I spent on my cat was $200 or so, trying to figure out why he was peeing on me.
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog and am loving it!
Damn. And I was hoping your vagina paintings were on the sell list.
ReplyDeleteThat's ok, I'll take a photo of your husband with....(kitchen equipment...I need kitchen equipment...hmm)A JUICER. The old fashioned kind that you have to squeeze really hard.
This is why I can't have a pet. I know this. I'm not a mean person or anything, but I choose to consistantly buy shoes and YA novels and chocolate over paying my bills. I'm pretty sure I'd let my cat die of anal leakage over not having shopping money.
ReplyDeleteWorst. cat mom. ever.
Lor
You just reminded me of this one time I went to a Rufus Wainwright concert with a friend. On one of the cymbals on his drum set was this, like, metal chain of beads. And so we made jokes about anal beads. At a Rufus Wainwright concert. Surrounded by gay men.
ReplyDeleteWould you consider a trade? Say, the anal bead lamp for a Spanish II workbook with 70% of the answers filled in?
ReplyDeletehow much for the whole lot? the beginner's french book, banana-fellatio vid, hemorrhoid cream and anal bead lamp?
ReplyDeletepersonally, i can't believe you would even consider splitting those up! they are clearly meant to be used together.
if that's not the prescription for a memorable first date, then my name's not henrietta collins.
the power of positive thinking allows me to see that your hemorrhoid cream could also be used for lube in an emergency, thus doubling it's value.
ReplyDelete+followed
In essence what you described to Steam me up kid was a vaginal shart or end of a mucus plug? Kinda nasty on the first one and you get a "you bitch!" On the last part (if true) because that would mean it has been A LONG time since we've talked.
ReplyDeleteSucks on the vet bill ... i'll take the anal bead lamp. If it were a nursing book, I may take it. Oh! He'll yeah we turn it into a bundle with intro to anatomy and physiology so people can use and remove all on their own .... next level comment right there! ... paybacks for the intestinal unrest caused by reading the description of the gelatin. I 2nd steam me up kid's award to herself! She never disappoints with her commenting genius =)
This post should have a disclaimer at the top that your will laugh so hard you will fucking cry so be prepared to think of something really tragic to tell your coworkers as to why you are suddendly bent over your desk with tears pouring down your face and clutching your stomach so your uterus doesn't fall out. Hold on, I think I just found my excuse. You? Are funny.
ReplyDelete