Thursday, May 19, 2011

Fitting it all in before the Armageddon

Wii Swordplay is not only the best game since Donkey Kong, it's also the most fun thing to say with a straight face as an adult.

Being this awesome at Swordplay is how dudes must feel when they get rich while banging chicks on The Real World and then get their teeth bleached. (Why did this show turn from a '90s depressed melodrama to a casting tractor beam for the really hot girl in the retarded class who wasn't quite all-the-way retarded and but was all-the-way built like a 23-year-old underwear model?) The point is I got game. And the other point is that my abs are fantastic.

So, anyway, I've been loafing. I'm still working full time, but my semester ended a few weeks ago, and I've been dreamily tooling around with a few essays and generally being a spoiled writer with lots of time to dream instead of a neurotic writer who can't sleep because of all the writing she is thinking about and doing. And, when did spring happen?! As soon as I get out of work, I just want to play in the backyard and enjoy God's favorite season unironically.

And now I'm refreshed and ready to make you all think I've accepted Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior. As you roll your eyes and turn toward your devil-loving and false-prophet following, remind yourselves who will be the one laughing on Saturday when the world ends. God will be.

Some guy nobody except God and some cult-followers cares about says the world is going to end Saturday, May 21, so I've prepared myself by sewing on a new hymen for revirginification and making a detachable foreskin for PHubby in case God's into gentiles.

Then I wrote a list of things God might like and started checking off the items. I read my Bible literally and then I ironed my linen napkins and douched my cat's vagina with lavender water.

Those of us who get taken to heaven promise not to judge you while we're having an orgy with the big guy and each other. We would never do that. We're not perfect, we're just forgiven, as the bumper sticker of my best friend's nemesis says.

And by "we," we don't mean to include "you." In case you were wondering.

I'm saved! Bring on the Armageddon!

Coming soon: A practical guide to flora: a comprehensive list of scientific names of plants that smell like semen and other quality content. I'll try to squeeze it in before Saturday for you last-minute repenters.

10 comments:

  1. Denny also re-hymenfied.

    I'll see you in the gilded astral estate above.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm pretty sure I just went straight to hell after reading this hilarious post. And I love it. You rock.

    Still, I'm blaming you if God uses that against me on judgment day. (:

    Now excuse me while I delete my computer history, purify my mind, and read my bible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me hooked @ hot chick in the retard class! Next time you blog about my traumatizing high school biology experience you need to let me know so I can give the proper explanation for my tears. I know you think i'm special.

    Tears fell again at revirginification and detachable foreskin (ugh) I guess it would be less painful to put it back? Cause they *typically* don't feel it happening~ not sure I believe that 100%.

    You're lucky you're forgiven for the heavenly orgy scene BTW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm thinking about buying up a mess of inflatable sex dolls, filling them with helium, and letting them go in times square at the appointed hour. You know, just to cement my spot in Hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Denny, I was left behind. You still around?

    Lemons - Hope the big guy is everything you hoped!

    Anonymous - Pretending to be slow to land the desperate guys doesn't count.

    Elly Lou - I wish I'd been there to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. "...so I've prepared myself by sewing on a new hymen for revirginification " Hahahahahaha. That's dedication right there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bleached my anus so it would be pink enough for god.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've smelled your cat's vagina, and it didn't smell like lavender water. It smelled like every other pussy I've ever smelled: like a Waffle House. Or a Benihana, depending on when they last cleaned the "big wok," which is probably what all the boys called YOUR vagina in high school.

    I'm sorry you missed Rapture, SP. Well, not really. I didn't miss it, and I can tell you Heaven is fucking AWESOME! I am tapping some serious ass up here -- all cheerleader-quality -- and not the fat cheerleaders that make the squad because some douchetarded fucking cow decided EVERYBODY should be able to cheer -- I mean hot snatch that fucking Brad Pitt only dreams of.

    You sewed yourself a new hymen, you say? Hmmmmm ... what did you sew it on with, a couple of javelins?

    Oh, relax, I'm just fucking with you. Up here in Heaven we joke around a lot. There really isn't all that much to do but get high, fuck and laugh at Glenn Beck because he has a dick shaped like Rush Limbaugh so when Beck jerks it he can watch Rush shoot off at the mouth.

    Peace out, bitch. I am looking down on you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations on being saved! Even though Armageddon didn't happen, I'm sure you're still satisfied having douched your cat's vag. Your posts complete me Sarah P.

    ReplyDelete
  10. duched the cat's vagina. you're an american hero. thank you for being so awesome.

    ReplyDelete