Tuesday, January 11, 2011

It's like Penthouse Letters, and it shows up in your newspaper.







18 comments:

  1. Ha.

    You gave the stickman wood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boner.

    Heh.

    A boner.

    Heh.

    Boner.

    Heh.




    s' a boner.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so fucking hawt. I'm going to strategically place my open laptop on the old lady's pillow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does your stickman have muttonchops?

    I hate him already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have picked Dr. G - Medical Examiner to inflame the urges...then I can declare I have rigormortis in my nether-regions!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brown chicken.

    PS my husband has the same reaction when I talk about encased meats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Based on those drawings, I bet your kids have really good hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you seen the Dirty Jobs where it's all about MEAT? Gets me going every time. Mike Rowe saying Meat over and over and over again...

    I'll be back in 5.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, you've done it now. Just wait and see how much traffic you get from search hits for "stickman erection" or "stick figure boner."

    ...Seriously. I bet it's a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the lip/mouth changes to depict arousal = pure gold.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cake challenge = boner city population: me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sigh.

    I wish my husband were this easy.

    ReplyDelete