i never thought of it that way. but in a young relationship, i guess any minor holiday has the potential to turn into some ridiculous story one may or may not have to share with potential children in the potential future.
which is why each minor holiday should be spent drunk. it makes for better stories.
I need you to print both of those for me. I don't have anyone to give them to but I'd like to have them on hand. just in case. you never know who you'll meet when you're out and about.
Wifelady was really getting cheeky with me last night...she said she wanted to "fuck like bears"... I wasn't sure how to comply with that but I growled and tore apart a salmon while we had sex...it was great...
Oh you are so diverse! I was so sure that "what this is" would turn out to be some sort of rash or STD but you really turned it around with that plot twist. Sarah P for Poet Laureate!
I actually loved the "whatever" valentine as a for real valentine. As in "whatever life has in store". But I loved it even more when I read the inside of it.
I've been gone from this blog so long. Missed your wit!
Youz so lucky, boycott guy hit you up too. *sigh* Jealz. I have like twelve total comments over on my blog. Can you lead him my way, so I can have an even dozen? Thx.
I really like the second card. Fuck this, you know? You just said it so perfectly and also perfectly used the ironic quotes and all. Alright. Kisses biotch.
Don't you hate when you write a funny post and some spammer comes in and steals your thunder with his crazy?
PppPPPPPPPPP!!!PUSSYPUSSYPUSSYPUSSY *armpit fart, armpit fart, North Korean march high kicks around the room* Bok bok BOK! Chicken BOOOOKKKKKKK! *blows party streamer* White power!
Love the cards! Awesome. If only I had thought of the ass thing, maybe my husband and I would have gotten together sooner.
...And in boycott of the boycott on American women, I think it would only be right for me to find an American woman to hit on right this minute. Some things just have to be done.
I will join you in your boycott, if only to see the look on my ex's face when we deport her back to Ireland. (It doesn't help that she broke up right before Valentine's Day.)
Because American women don't know what they want. They say they just want to be "friends," and then they cheat on you with some gay best friend of theirs, and then they're all sorry and stuff, but by then you've already moved a whole state away...
wow, your post was great, but your comments are rockin tonight. i'm particularly partial to organic meatbag & his doing it bear-style. his wife must not be an american.
Hallmark is calling. Right? I mean, they are offering you work, I presume. Sentiment like this---honest, raw emotion---well, that's the stuff of greeting card legend. Brava!
My mom's birthday is Feb. 13, but she lies – lies, I tell you – and says it's Valentine's Day. I usually get her a Valentine's Day card and make it double as a birthday card. I'm wondering if I could tweak your "whatever this is" card and apply it for the occasions. She loves homemade gestures. This has Daughter of the Year written all over it.
I'm super in-like with your cards!! It gives me a great idea for the live-in-boyfriend-of-5-years! Whom I have recently downgraded to roommate for his inability to share heartfelt sentiments such as THESE!!
i never thought of it that way. but in a young relationship, i guess any minor holiday has the potential to turn into some ridiculous story one may or may not have to share with potential children in the potential future.
ReplyDeletewhich is why each minor holiday should be spent drunk. it makes for better stories.
HA! you need to contact Hallmark quick!
ReplyDeleteAn upside down heart also reminds me of saggy boobs.
ReplyDeleteI like Feb 15th because that's when the cinnamon hearts go on sale. Seriously.
I need you to print both of those for me. I don't have anyone to give them to but I'd like to have them on hand. just in case. you never know who you'll meet when you're out and about.
ReplyDeleteWifelady was really getting cheeky with me last night...she said she wanted to "fuck like bears"... I wasn't sure how to comply with that but I growled and tore apart a salmon while we had sex...it was great...
ReplyDeleteOh you are so diverse! I was so sure that "what this is" would turn out to be some sort of rash or STD but you really turned it around with that plot twist. Sarah P for Poet Laureate!
ReplyDeleteFuck. Why does the boycott american women guy always beat me to the good comments?
ReplyDeleteHA!
ReplyDeleteI actually loved the "whatever" valentine as a for real valentine. As in "whatever life has in store". But I loved it even more when I read the inside of it.
I've been gone from this blog so long. Missed your wit!
Youz so lucky, boycott guy hit you up too. *sigh* Jealz. I have like twelve total comments over on my blog. Can you lead him my way, so I can have an even dozen? Thx.
ReplyDeleteI really like the second card. Fuck this, you know? You just said it so perfectly and also perfectly used the ironic quotes and all. Alright. Kisses biotch.
Clearly, I'm an effin mathtard. Not even dozen but baker's dozen. I'm collectively blaming all the math teachers I've ever had. Fuckers.
ReplyDeleteAwwww...did someone break his black little heart?
ReplyDeleteI got a boycott american women comment too. Awesome.
ReplyDeleteI need that second card. It's perfect.
Don't you hate when you write a funny post and some spammer comes in and steals your thunder with his crazy?
ReplyDeletePppPPPPPPPPP!!!PUSSYPUSSYPUSSYPUSSY *armpit fart, armpit fart, North Korean march high kicks around the room* Bok bok BOK! Chicken BOOOOKKKKKKK! *blows party streamer* White power!
That last card makes me love you so hard.
ReplyDeleteLove the cards! Awesome. If only I had thought of the ass thing, maybe my husband and I would have gotten together sooner.
ReplyDelete...And in boycott of the boycott on American women, I think it would only be right for me to find an American woman to hit on right this minute. Some things just have to be done.
I LOVE these. Am totally going to use them. Although I'm not sure American Men are worthy of them.
ReplyDeleteHurry the EFF up and get these on cafe press!!!
ReplyDeletelet's do this!
ReplyDeletewe want more. more. more!
I will join you in your boycott, if only to see the look on my ex's face when we deport her back to Ireland. (It doesn't help that she broke up right before Valentine's Day.)
ReplyDeleteBecause American women don't know what they want. They say they just want to be "friends," and then they cheat on you with some gay best friend of theirs, and then they're all sorry and stuff, but by then you've already moved a whole state away...
Man. You should make a card for that.
wow, your post was great, but your comments are rockin tonight. i'm particularly partial to organic meatbag & his doing it bear-style. his wife must not be an american.
ReplyDeletesteph gas - spend life drunk. it makes everything fun.
ReplyDeletemariah smile - for when you don't care enough to send the very best.
lex - my grandmother used to make these crazy good cookies with cinnamon hearts on top. now i want them right now.
andygirl - i could print them out, but i'm super lazy. but if you right click and save, i swear i won't sue you if you send them to someone.
meatbag - wow. you really lived in the part. i would have just overturned a station wagon and eaten the peanut butter crackers out of it.
dickweed spammer - you should meet meatbag's wife. she's wild.
EllyLou - another good ending, though. see? this is why the best work is done by collaborators.
Amanda - How dare you? Has something important happened to you that's been taking up all your free time?
Penelope - He's really amazing. I hear he gets around.
Ann - He just hasn't met the right subservient slut yet.
otherworldly - hihihi! you can have it. just take it.
Steam Me Up, Kid - I have being special deal which is being authorized giving for you now. Click on this and surprise waiting with you for riches.
Miss Yvonne - aw. mutual lady boners. *hearts*
curiosity - well, it worked for me. i'm yours.
Jane - Yay! Let me know how they go over in Southeast Asia!
bitethebedbugs - Yeah! Except for laziness. And stuff.
Simone Says - Let's.
TheBrewsky - That whore. Let's make her a card.
ReplyDeleteSherilin - I know! The comments are almost always better than the posts.
Hallmark is calling. Right? I mean, they are offering you work, I presume. Sentiment like this---honest, raw emotion---well, that's the stuff of greeting card legend. Brava!
ReplyDeletebwahahaha - two butts beat as one.
ReplyDeleteMy mom's birthday is Feb. 13, but she lies – lies, I tell you – and says it's Valentine's Day. I usually get her a Valentine's Day card and make it double as a birthday card. I'm wondering if I could tweak your "whatever this is" card and apply it for the occasions. She loves homemade gestures. This has Daughter of the Year written all over it.
ReplyDelete(sniff)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful.
(sniff sniff)
Why can't I quit you, Sarah P?
(sniffle, sniffle, blowing nose on sleeve with loud honking sound)
I would purchase both of those cards.
ReplyDeleteMarried or not, humor doesn't die.
I'm super in-like with your cards!! It gives me a great idea for the live-in-boyfriend-of-5-years! Whom I have recently downgraded to roommate for his inability to share heartfelt sentiments such as THESE!!
ReplyDelete