Thursday, December 30, 2010

Year in Review: Shit I didn't get done

Two-post December? Say it ain't so.

I really need to get some shit done. Instead of doing important stuff, I'm just going to post a snapshot of all the entries I didn't finish this year. I will first finish whichever one gets the most votes in the comments.

This is because I'm lazy. So lazy, in fact, that I never finished the post about procrastination, designed to procrastinate while I should have been cleaning. So, I procrastinated on the procrastination post. Awesome. I'm feeling really good about my accomplishments this year now.


Sorry it's hard to read. I'd redo it but ... ooooh! Candy!

19 comments:

  1. hit publish. On all that shit. Who cares. You'll either look mentally ill or awesome. Either way, you'll have a whole lot of new posts. They may just be titles with no actually text (as my drafts are) but I'm thinking there's something to embracing the draft. I mean what do people keep telling us? Something about not being afraid to fail. I don't remember what though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like "suck me off sunday." when are you going to write that one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with miss cottrell. The titles alone already make it a great post. Copy and paste them all into one big post, as is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also never finished my post on procrastination. Its a Sag thing. "Suck Me Off Sunday" is getting both my votes - right and left hand.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Miss Cottrell. Don't even go in and finish the posts that stop mid-sentence -- just hit Publish on all those little fuckers and let us see where your thoughts began. There are several titles on that list that greatly intrigue me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 30 Days Of Not Doing 30 Days of Posts... and yes to what Didactic Pirate and Miss Cotrell said. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with the pirate and the missus. Do it. DO IT. All the cool kids are. PS share the candy. Way better than sharing needles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What the hell? I'm the shrimpanzee?!! When did that happen?? I get hits from here but how was I to know they were coming from shrimpanzee? Why isn't there a shrimpanzee notification system?

    I vote for the time you cried about your butt.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Huzzzzah for Procrastination!!!

    Hope you've enjoyed your holidays and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm adding my vote to All Of Them.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I vote for the slightly crazy idea of all of them. Let your freak flag fly. Especially since "freak flag fly" involves alliteration and is a sure way to persuade people. And if your freak flag isn't flying, I'll at least have a bunch of things to read when I procrastinate on my schoolwork.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SUCK ME OFF SUNDAY!! Or all of them.

    Yes.

    Allllllll of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I actually think an post JUST of unfinished blog post titles would totally rock socks.

    Also, I think that you rock socks and that I find it odd that I've not been here before.

    The sock rockers of the world really ought to stick together, n'est-ce pas?

    I shall remedy this by stalking you, webby style, from this point on.

    Feel lucky.

    - B X

    ReplyDelete
  14. adventures in dating sounds entertaining!

    ReplyDelete
  15. miss cottrell - yeah, but your posts are all, like, well thought-out, and you probably have drafts and do fancy stuff like proof-read and peer-review. pretty much everything on this blog is the vomit draft.

    andygirl - probably when i stop having herpes simplex 1 cold sores on sundays. why do i get them on my nose? also? fun fact i just learned while googling: "herpes labialis" is not genital herpes. it's herpes of the face lip.

    awkward - it might be so disturbing, the blogosphere would implode like a volleyball left in the backyard all winter.

    J-bird - Sounds more like Whack-Me-Off-Wednesday.

    Didactic - Really? You're intrigued? I feel all dark and mysterious now.

    Christina - The post title pretty much says it all, though, you know?

    Elly Lou - I'mma invent a candy you can shoot up. Have you looked at a candy shelf in the last few years. They have spray candy. Needles are really just the next logical step.

    Steamy - You've always been the Shrimpanzee. It's always been you. *leers* *uncomfortable pause* Can I lick your car freshener?

    Ckrets - Shit! I missed the holidays? I'm way behind on shopping, then.

    Simone - Keep on with the force. Don't stop till you get enough.

    Deidra - Hm. Your vote means I would have to work more.

    Alyxmyself - Is this one of those times when "yes" means "no?" Or does that only work in the reverse?

    Lydia - Have I not let my freak flag fly? Does it not fly high?

    Sarah Pea - You're really freaking me out with the name thing.

    Anonymous - You don't count on account of your anonymity.

    The Barreness - Not if I stalk you first. I'm very creepy.

    mariahsmile - If only.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sarah P - It is not my fault that we both have a twisted sense of humor and happen to have the same (or similar) alias. If it makes you feel any better I can pretend to be your evil twin, though I think we both know that you are in fact the evil one.

    ReplyDelete