Stuff wrong with CBS's new "Monday to the Max"* comedy, Accidentally on Purpose.
1. San Francisco, Jenna Elfman, Jenna Elfman's uncontrollable-but-oafishly-adorable blond coif are all there, but there is no evidence of stoner parents.
2. Single journalist with charming, spacious apartment in San Francisco? Yeah, OK. Just like Rachel, of Friends fame, became a bigwig in fashion after several seasons of fucking up coffee orders.
3. Greg could have afforded that apartment, Dharma, but you had to go slut it up with a barely legal. And Greg was fiiiiiiine.
4. The little sister. WTF? "Haha. I'm the token dumb one. Oh my. Did I do something silly again?"
Get off my television.
5. The "bropartment."
No, seriously.
If I have to explain why this is wrong, read another blog, preferable one with lots of LOLs.
*In a future blogisode, we can talk about why CBS would better spend its money hiring me to come up with these super fun catch phrases. "Monday to the Max?" Sh'mon.
craaaaaaaaaaaappppppppp.....finished your blog in one day.
ReplyDeletewrite more
quickly
PUH_LEASE!
"summer" ....yeah right!!